Our Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) analyze network traffic for signatures that match known cyber-attacks.
FCOOS with its Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) analyzes and prevents packets from delivery depending on the kind of attacks it detects. This ensures complete security over your network.
IDS/IPS can perform protocol analysis, content searching/matching, and can be used to detect a variety of attacks and probes, such as - buffer overflows, stealth port scans, CGI attacks, SMB probes, OS fingerprinting attempts, and many more.
• Real-time traffic monitoring
• Packet logging
• Protocol Analysis
• Content matching
• OS fingerprinting
• Can be installed in any network environment.
• Creates logs
• Based on Open Source
• Easy to implement rules
FCOOS’ firewall Analyzer delivers visibility and analytics of complex network security policies across on-premises and cloud networks.
It automates and simplifies security operations including troubleshooting, auditing, and risk analysis procedures.
Using our Firewall Analyzer, you can optimize the configuration of firewalls, routers, web proxies, and related network infrastructure to ensure security and compliance.
• Firewall Rule Management
• Network Security Reports
• Firewall Compliance
• Log Management Features
• Firewall Device Management
• Anomaly & Bandwidth Alerts
• Firewall Log Analysis
• IPFIX & Net Flow Support
• Application security - Protect web applications from critical vulnerabilities and threats.
• Network security - Safeguard network infrastructure against layer 3 and layer 4 DDoS attacks.
• Protect your Teams - Secure your devices, networks, and internal applications.