Cloudflare is a web infrastructure and website security company that provides content delivery network services, DDoS mitigation, Internet security, and distributed domain name server services.
Cloudflare's services operate between a website's visitor and the Cloudflare user's hosting provider, acting as a reverse proxy for the websites.
Cloudflare also improves site performance and speeds up loading times by using their multiple data centers that are located around the world.
• DDoS Attacks: Attack traffic degrades availability or performance and creates unpredictable surges in infrastructure costs.
• Malicious Bots: Malicious bots abuse customer applications through content scraping account takeovers, credential stuffing, and fraudulent check outs.
• Data theft: Attackers compromise customer data, such as user credentials, credit card information, and other PII
• Slow internet Applications and API’s: Heavy pages and long distances from the origin slow down webpages, applications, and API’s.
• Slow Mobile sites and Apps: Mobile clients introduce performance and content delivery constraints that hurt user experience.
• Unavailable Applications: Overloaded or unavailable infrastructure stops users from accessing applications And More.
Click below to know more
© Copyrights 2019 - 2021.Fcoos Technologies Pvt Ltd.All Rights Reserved.